11.21.2007

We're Pregnant!

After six months of trying and a doctors appointment to hear that we had to wait another six months, we're pregnant!

It all started on Thursday night, November 15th. I had really bad gas. I took as GasX and figured it'd go away in the morning. Nope. I went to school and it was still there. A sub said that she had really bad gas when she got pregnant. After running some errands after school, I came home and decided to take the HPT a day early. My to my surprise, it was positive. I took another, it was too. After talking to Dave on the phone, he said to go buy another test. I did. We went to dinner with some friends and I was planning to take it in the morning. We came home and Dave went to Walmart. While he was gone, I said what the heck. I took FRER test. POSITIVE! Okay...so I took a digital, you know you can't mistake that...PREGNANT!

Whoohoo!

No comments: