After having a clothing meltdown the other morning and some reassuring conversations with Dave and some colleagues, I told the kids that I'm pregnant. Their responses varied from period to period. The overall reaction from the sophomores was amazement. The seniors were all in agreement that it explained a lot of my weirdness. Fourth period, the chosen children you might say, had the cutest and best reaction. They clapped and were ecstatic.
On a slightly similar note, seeing as my weight and bloat fluctuates by at least 5 pounds a day, I had to wear my belly band with my jeans on Friday. It was a weird feeling. I was so close to being able to button my jeans, but it wasn't close enough.
I read on babycenter.com that the baby is the size of a blueberry. Dave kept calling it a kidney bean, but he was wrong. Not there yet. When we have our ultrasound on the 26th, it'll be closer to a kidney bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment