1.02.2008

Two Name or Not Two Name, That Is The Question

Dave and I have a debate, ongoing of course. I believe that a name needs to fit the kid. Because I believe this, I want to have two names for each sex picked out that we love and, most importantly, agree on and then once it's born we'll name it whichever one it looks like it should be named. Dave is against this. He says that we have a name for each and that that is plenty. He feels that I am wishy-washy regarding names and that he hates that I get him attached to something and then "change my mind". I have tried to express to him that this is not changing my mind, that it is simply having options to best fit our baby.

Who knows where it'll lead or end. For right now, we have one solid and great name for each sex.

No comments: