8.21.2009

Happenings here

I completed orientation this week. It went well. Good news! They took me out of PAR. I was kind of excited to have Ms. Creasy (my tenth grade English teacher) as my PAR person though! She said she'd stop by and see me :)

Nate has his first football game tomorrow morning. Dave and I start our new school year, officially, on Monday. Nate goes back on Wednesday.

I have been cooking more lately. I kind of dig Domestic Mandie though. There is a strange satisfaction in making a meal that people enjoy.

Gracie is walking more and more. She cracks me up everyday. Each day she says or does something new and great. G-d how I love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Sounds like everything is going so well.

erin said...

glad to hear your first day was good!

how was nate's game?
we were on the field at 10:30