Words of the week:
Blankie
Boggies (as in doggies)
No, No (as she points and shakes a tiny little pointer finger)
Dinner (all meals are dinner)
Shh...(including finger at mouth)
She's gettin' it
She figured out how to open the leather toy chest. She still eats as she desires, but is (knock on wood) drinking her milk with the Carnation in it.
She weighed 18 and half pounds and was 31" long at her last appointment on October 16th. She is totally mobile now, holding your hand and taking you places around the house. If I say take me to your room, she does, and etc.
Today, she followed Miles around yelling at him all day and shaking her finger at him in anger. I still have no clue what it is that he did, but she was not happy with him at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is hysterical! I wish I could have seen it. Jodi loves to push Lowen out of the way if she thinks he's anywhere near her food. lol. Ah babes....
Post a Comment