It's been almost 6 months since I last posted anything. So much has happened it is insane.
Me: I got a new job. I am at Linden McKinley now and I LOVE it!
Dave: Still at East and loves it.
Nate: going into 7th grade, still short.
Gracie: walking and talking machine!
Key things:
- both of my grandfathers passed away this summer. It has been a really sad summer. I've been to three funerals (my grandfathers and then one of my students mothers passed away last week).
- we got a dog. A puppy for Gracie's 2nd birthday present. She named him Max (pic to follow). He is a puggle is is almost four months old.
- we are getting our house ready to go on the market Feb 1 of 2011.
- we decided about Gracie's schooling. We are moving so that she will attend Centennial HS in CCS (likely Gables ES and then Ridgeview MS before going to Centennial. It was a long decision, but overall we are happy because she will get all of the things that we want her to have. And, I am a product of CCS and I must say it's not all that it's portrayed to be negatively speaking.
Goodness, six months off of blogging makes my mind swirl trying to update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment