1. Dave had a blow out on 70W in his 89 Ford Ranger, aka his beloved $800 work truck, and I had to round up the kids and go fetch him.
2. We bought a new tree. We went from a 6.5 ft to a 9.5 ft. Thank goodness for cathedral ceilings. I'll post pics soon.
3. Citi Bank has decided to up my interest rate from 6.99 to 24.99 as their solution to the economic crisis. I, of course, exercised my option to opt out and have them close my card. Dave did too. They get the bail out money and screw the little guy.
4. Gracie has diaper rash from her excessive pooping. It is too much and I am burning through not only diapers, but wipes and ointment, at warp speed.
5. We have vowed to only eat out twice a month. Yes, let's see how this goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment