5.08.2009

Crazy 8's

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Zoombezi Bay
2. Gracyn's first birthday
3. Summer
4. Getting a reply to my interview
5. Buying size 8's
6. Dinner tonight
7. Meeting my goal weight
8. Getting a new job

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. went to the work
2. went to Erin's garage sale
3. picked up the baby
4. gave Gracyn a bath
5. visited with some Nesties
6. packed a lunch
7. watched CSI
8. called parents

8 Things I Wish I could do:
1. save more money
2. have less debt
3. get a new job
4. lose weight
5. craft
6. have a talent
7. give Gracyn a hand
8. feel rested

8 Shows I Watch:
1. CSI
2. CSI: New York
3. Wiggles
4. Deadliest Warrior
5. HBO
6. Rock of Love
7. Big Brother
8. News

You've been Tagged!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi- apparently I've had a gmail account for years but didn't know it. now i can comment :)

thank you for your kind words & thoughts, we're hanging in there.

hope your summer is going well!!