I got a new job. I am going back to Columbus. I am excited. I feel like it is home for me. It is hard leaving my kids though. It was never about my kids. It was always about the adults that I worked with, granted not all, but most.
I'll be at Linden-McKinley HS. They are going to swing space while the new building is built. I'll be at North Adult for 2 years until it is completed. My friend Jason's wife, Ericka, got a job there too teaching Biology.
So, I went from a Fish to a Red Devil to an Indian and now I am a Panther.
I ended with the seniors I had as sophomores. It was very fitting, almost poetic. A good friend of mine, the Director of Curriculum at Canal, said it best, "You need this. While it is a loss for our kids, you need this for you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay!! im so excited :)
Post a Comment