We, as in us girls, went to OUAC to get rid of a few little things that Gracyn can't wear anymore. While waiting, I found a bag of Polly Pockets (24 dolls) that came with a car, 4 pets, a little school house Polly set, and a butt load of clothes and accessories for $9.50!
I am stoked. Gracyn loves the dolls (of course I decloth them etc. so she doesn't choke). She loves to carry them around.
If I had paid out of pocket, I would've paid at least $100+! They have had a bath (to clean them) and are already put away and she is crawling around with two of them!
Also, while I was there, I found 3 huge paper books like "Tug the Bug" that teach her different words. They were $1.50 each and I also got her an Elmer the Elephant book .I got all of that, plus an adoreable pair of jeans for the fall and STILL left with making $6.50!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment