I ganked this from my fellow blogger, Danica (Happy Girl).
(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Tie: Christmas Vacation and Polar Express
(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story
(3) What is your favorite Christmas song?
Baby It's Cold Outside from the movie Elf
(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Hippotamus for Christmas
(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink? (i.e. egg nog, hot chocolate)
Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
One Christmas, when I was in HS, we got gifts for a less fortunate family. I still cry about the little girl only asking for hair ties. I got her every damn hair tie I could find!
(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
Probably my CD player in MS.
(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
Black Jordache jeans with yellow stitching (in the late 1990's) from my paternal grandmother.
(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays?
Spirit of them and Xmas tree light
(10) What annoys you about the holidays?
People who lose their minds and are rude. Tis the season yo!
(11) Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
Star or something fun!
(12) What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
Gramma's potato salad (we have it at all holidays)
(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
I am usually a Who, this year I am really Grinchy
(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Depends on how much and when they go up!
(15) Santas at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Depends on if they look like pedaphiles or not. I was an elf at Easton for two years!
(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
Yes, photo ones. Gotta go get them this weekend.
(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
Xmas Eve at my parents house. It is a tradition.
(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?
Idiot shoppers and drivers
(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
Weekend after Turkey Day and the weekend after Xmas is over.
(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
Golden rings and I'd sell them on Craigslist!
(21) Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?
She was too damn slow!
(22) Who is your favorite reindeer?
Donner. He was a hard nose parent to Rudy
(23) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
In his spirit, yes. That is why, despite the fact that Gracie is Jewish, we celebrate Xmas secularly
(24) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime?
Sugar cookies and Peppermint
(25) What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
For everything that I am worried about to go away and their be a peace in my house and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY!!!! I love the hippo song though. HA
Post a Comment