We had PF Changs for dinner tonight and the waitress gave Gracie a fortune cookie too. We kept her fortune. For two reasons: 1. it was her first fortune cookie and 2. because of what it said.
"Face life's obstacles with dignity"
It was her first and it was perfect for her. I hope she listens to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I just stumbled upon your blog looking for a photo of a mango (and a more perfect photo of a mango than yours does not exist). It is a pleasure to read. Three days ago we celebrated my oldest daughter's bat mitzvah and I remember all the bits and pieces of her infancy -- and while she did not have the challenges your daughter may face, I just wanted to comment from this part of the road that's it's a great journey.
Post a Comment