1.24.2009

25 Things About Me

1. I am freaking out about work
2. Dave is my second husband
3. Gracyn was going to be Gaige if she were a boy
4. I am a Chemistry drop out
5. I secretly long to be a nurse
6. I cannot swim
7. I have been a Jew for 4 years now
8. I vowed I would never own a minivan but drive an Odyssey
9. Dave was 15 when I was 5 :)
10. I am a licensed administrator
11. My BFF is Dave
12. I call Gracie and I Thelma and Louise, she's Thelma
13. I wish I was taller
14. I used to be a banker
15. I am a semi-only child
16. Dave and I worked together at MoFro
17. I am the only person in my family to have a degree
18. I finished my masters degree early
19. I saw two people I know on my excursion to Vegas to get married
20. I have birth marks that look like dirt on my wrist and thigh
21. I ate Chipotle 4-5 times a week while I was pregnant
22. My water broke in bed
23. I hate my birthdays because they always suck
24. I love trashy reality television
25. I have been a Viking, a Panther, a Fish, a Red Devil, and an Indian

No comments: