1.12.2009

1 & 5: A Reflection on my life

I saw this on another blog I was visiting and it made me think...
1 minute ago... I was copying and pasting this

1 hour ago... I was putting Gracyn's laundry away and zerburting her belly

1 day ago... I was cleaning up the "girls" bathroom of our house, playing with the baby, entering in my WW points, and running to Target

1 month ago... counting down the days until winter break, finishing shopping, and worrying because that's what I do best...

1 year ago... I was thirteen weeks preggo and was having that bleed issue, I was having the hardest school year to record

1 decade ago... I was 17, a Senior in at NHS, dating Mike (the future ex-mr. me), and working at Staples, I was driving a 1989 Dodge Daytona and applying to college and for financial aid

2 decade ago... I was 7 and had Mrs. Lantz. She was not nice and ruined my math skills forever! There were 5 Amanda's in that class. Damn fractions!

5 minutes ago... I was ordering pizza and then texting Dave what I ordered on his

5 hours ago... feeding the baby her Sweet Potatos and cereal, we were practicing using her sippy cup and watching a movie (I am home sick today)

5 days ago... I was teaching on the third day back after break...ug...need I say more

5 months ago... I had a 1 month old, was wearing a couple pant sizes larger than now, was getting ready for the first day of school, still adjusting to driving a mini van

5 years ago... I was 22, planning a wedding to Mike (see above for explanation), living in a condo in Hilliard, working at The Huntington Bank, and had only Miles as a any sort of child. I was driving a 1999 red Mercury Cougar

No comments: