1.27.2009

A Simple Life

I wake up well rested and ready for my day.


I get dressed in my super stylish clothes and ponder my next move...


I decide to lounge in my chaise a bit.


I put on my Nikes and get some exercise in my execersaucer.


Then I eat my lunch (dinner is at 6:30 PM)


After my lunch, I check my email (yes, I have one!)


Then I take a break from my busy schedule to chew on this rubber lizard. Tastes like chicken.


After dinner, I get a bath. A day like mine really gets you dirty.

After my bath, I play in my pajamas, get a bot' and Mommy reads me "Pajama Time"

This has been a busy day. I think that Glow Horse and I will hit the hay.

2 comments:

Simi said...

poor kid has a TON to do in one day! hehe SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and so grown up!!!!