Today was Gracie's first full day at daycare, aka Grammy's house (my mom). She had a good day she was in the swing, Grampy bought her a blanket, a onesie, and a play mat which she loved thus making it so that I had to get her one for here. I don't technically have to leave her, Dave does because he drops her off, so I just convince myself that she's just leaving with her Daddy in the mornings.
Other news on the Gracie front, she has slept through the night for the past two nights. It has been lovely, not that she isn't regularly a good sleeper, but you get the point.
Nate is officially a fifth grader. We met Nate's teachers tonight. He has three. I am not sure about two of them. We'll see. He has strict orders to have some sense and not create drama.
Dave went to the cardiologist this morning and they took him off of one of his medications. He was happy.
I am back on mine. I just feel so overwhelmed. It's ridiculous.
Work was good. My room is done and copies made for Open House and the first day of school. A lot of people were happy to see me, while others made judgements on my choice to return to work. The bottom line: a. she's with my mom b. I need to save FMLA time for her hand issues and c. it isn't fiscally responsible to stay off with doctors/medical bills. So, my stance is this: I didn't ask you and I don't care what you think.
Other than that, all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment