8.11.2008

Request Denied...almost twice.

I was denied my right to piercing yesterday. I wanted to get my belly button repierced. Dave and I lugged Gracie to my Mom's and headed for Piercology. We got there and were denied. The guy said I have to wait three months...WTF? I have googled until my fingers wanna fall off and have found nothing to support this claim. I am going to ask my NMW tomorrow at my appointment. If I get the green light from her, I am going to go some place else.

It made me mad because I am a grown ass woman who knows what she is capable of doing. I don't need a kid behind a counter telling me I have to wait. A. he doesn't know me or my delivery and B. I have to sign a waiver before they'll pierce me anyway...what difference did it make?

Ug.

Then, I tried to return my high chair to BRU today because it is too big for my dining area. I wanted to get the one you can place on your dining room chairs. DRAMA. There is a new policy at BRU, took effect yesterday, and even though it was on my registry I couldn't do anything with it because it wasn't showing as purchased. Duh. I have it right here! I didn't have a gift receipt was their claim...so? It is on the registry and I have it right here...LONG story short: I called the 800 to complain. They took it off the registry and sent me back to the store. They did it, but there was this broad there, a department supervisor, who kept running her mouth. I usually have more decorum, but today I lost it. After waiting for this to get handled, driving away and coming back, then waiting again for them to get it done I was unable to handle her mouth running (while she was ringing other people out too!). I told her about herself. It was not one of my finer moments, but I couldn't take it anymore. I told her I needed her to stop talking to me as I wasn't talking to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee. i am reading through your blog :) i lost it at BRU a few months ago when they wouldn't accept my bumbo back for store credit when I had a receipt. i can't stand that place and I kinda went off on the poor returns lady. i'm telling you BRU & target have the most insane return policies. seriously, leah's expressions look a lot like your daughter's :) okay, gotta go now!!